How to Join
Irish Rep members are our most steadfast supporters and the core of our audience. The patronage of this group provides vital support to our work and every gift is instrumental in bringing the works of Irish and Irish-American playwrights vividly to life on our stages.
Each level receives the benefits of prior levels.
• 20% discount on TWO tickets per production
• Ticket exchange privileges once per production
• Two vouchers for any item at our concessions stand
• Advance notice of programming & ticket sales
Special discounts at neighborhood businesses
• 20% discount on FOUR tickets per production
• Signed cast poster from one Irish Rep show
• Invitation to events including Patron’s Circle Nights
• Service charge waived on all purchases
• Listing in Irish Rep Playbill
• Limited Edition Irish Rep tote
• Two complimentary ticket per production
• Behind the Scenes tour (by appointment)
Two complimentary tickets per production
20% discount on all additional purchased tickets
• Opening night invitation for you & a guest
• Priority premium seating for TWO (Must reserve at least 24 hours in advance, subject to availability)
• Signed script from the show of your choice
• SIX free ticket per production
• Private tour & reception with the cast
• Private dinner with Artistic & Producing Directors
A portion of all Patron’s Circle Memberships are tax-deductible. Your acknowledgement letter will state the allowed amount. You may also choose to waive your benefits in favor of a fully tax-deductible donation.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses! With a matching gift, you might be able to double or even triple your contribution to The Irish Repertory Theatre.
Does your employer sponsor a matching gift program? If so, please remember to ask your employer for a matching gift form. Complete the form and send it to The Irish Rep with your gift. We’ll take it from there.